Thursday, March 8, 2007

Felted Mocs from Little Turtle Knits Pattern

I recently bought the Felted Mocs pattern from Little Turtle Knits. Included in the pattern are sizes from newborn to adult male. I have already made a couple of pairs. They knit super fast and are really cute. Here are a couple of pics of the finished objects. :)


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




The first pair is a set I made for my son in the toddler size using Paton's Classic wool that I dyed with food coloring.

The second pic are a pair I made for me in the middle school sizing out of Peace Fleece and a pair of infant sized for a friend's new baby girl our of Caron's Felt-It yarn in Neon.

I will definitely be making more of these. They will be great baby gifts for all of our friends who are procreating. :)

No comments: